Monday, November 17, 2008

October in a Nut shell


This was taken the night of Halloween after I had compiled the girls loot into one big "bribe" bag for the rest of the year (literally-this lasts us until next halloween! I love it-you clean the playroom, and you get a treat out of the treat bag-even the neighbor kids know what it is, and where it is) Anyway, I found Jaynee digging like a little animal looking for something that interested her.
If anyone knows Bill that owns the practice my dad works at, you know this looks nothing like him! I was laughing so hard at him, that I had to put it on my blog for all of you who know him
Caught ya!!!! She had her basket of candy out before we were even half way done trick-or-treating!
The grandkids at "papas" office. That is the yearly tradition-we have to make a stop at the office and see what papa was that year.
Great grandma Allen with her three little witches. She was right in the middle of eating her pumpkin bread bowl and soup. Dad went over earlier and gave her some candy to give to the kids, so hopefully that was fun for her, and I know it was fun for the girls. She is so sweet, and it is so hard to watch her grow old. She was the BEST grandma any child could have asked for!
The little witches trying to be scary with thier capes out.
This is about half of the grandkids. Amy's kids were clapper girls, along with Casey as a vampire.
Jaynee getting her face painted at the ward carnival.
Did you notice the dog? Why or why do I even spend money on the darn thing. Oh well, it was pretty funny for about 10 seconds.
Carving pumpkins was a hit for my kids. Their favorite part?..Roasted pumpkin seeds! I tried to get them to try them, and once they did, they made me promise that we would eventually open all the pumpkins on the porch and roast those seeds too.
I went to help out with Kaylee's halloween party. Here were are the the "pin the nose on the pumpkin". I spun her so many times I can't believe she was still standing.
Here is Emmie and Colten, her "boyfriend" at Pumkin land. I went on her fieldtrip with her and it was so beautiful that day, and the kids had so much fun. Emmie told me the other day "mom, I am never going to stop liking Colten." oh boy, what am I in for with this little one. Fortunately, Colten is a cute little, well behaved little guy that things Emmie is "so cute!!"
Ok so I am WAY late on this post, but now is better than never. This is kind of the "wrapped up"version of our festive fun Halloween nights.