Sunday, October 19, 2008

Jaynee with her "beloved" Wall-E. She never sleeps without him-or her binky. I loved her mouth wide open!!! When she wakes up, she gives wall-e her binky, then she tucks him in with her blankets, gives him a kiss nigh-night and then she is ready to get out. I love it!
These two have shared their bed for about 3 years now-good buddies when they are sleeping-I wish it were that way in the day when they have to share other things!
This pic was taken last night. I was laughing so hard I couldn't take the pic very well. I came in their room to check on them and found Kaylee sleeping, sitting up. This is my little girl that sleep walks too-sometime I will have to get that one of video-it creeps Cam out but I think it is so funny! I ask her all kinds of questions just to hear her funny-"nonsensical" answers. (notice Daisy at the foot of the bed-normally she is right between their heads! She has never slept anywhere else since day one. They love her so much and I actually think it is really cute how she knows where she belongs. I guess having a dog definetely has its perks when it makes your kids so happy.)

I posted these picture because there are so many reasons why I love blogging; one of the main reasons is to capture moments with my camera, that I probably wouldn't normally whip out the camera to catch. Every night I go into the kids bedrooms to check on them before I get into bed. This is usually after they have been asleep for a couple of hours and so you know how their rooms get that little kid sleep smell (maybe you don't and that is just my house!!) but I love it. I love the way they smell and I love the way they curl up the same way in their beds and I love to listen to their little breathing noises-sometimes snoring and sounding like a duck! It is my favorite time of the day. I thought I would just post my favorite time of day pictures that I found tonight.