Monday, November 17, 2008

Cam and I went to Boston-and I turned 30??!!!

Boston in mid-day. I took this picture from the "duck" tour.
Here we are at the State house.
Here is Cute Hana, wearing the tour guides hat. She was so fun to be with! She knew all the great info on things, and she knew how to get all around the city. I felt right at home with my own personal "tour guide!"
I drove the duck too. It was pretty cool!
Here is Hana and I riding the Boston "Duck". It is an old world war 2 vessel that takes you on a tour of the city, and then it takes you right down into the Charles river too.
This was the graveyard where lots of famous people are buried. Can't remember specifics on this particular plot because really, these things are all over the city!! It was so bizarre! You would just be walking along, and look to your left and see a graveyard right in the middle of the city. They were really beautiful though-in their own way.
This pic looks a bit eerie, but it was SO pretty. I took this the last night we were there.

Going to Boston with Cam was amazing. While he worked, I played. (yea I know, not fair, but I was not about to sit home.) We were able to do things together in the evenings and so that was nice. Hana took me all over on Wednesday, and then On Thursday, while she had class, I went running all over Boston and saw a lot of the things that I saw on Wednesday from a distance. It was so much fun. Thanks Hana banana for the great birthday! And Thank you Mari and Jake for watching out 3 little girls so that we could get away for a few days. You two were so great I don't think our kids wanted us to come home!!!