Thursday, October 16, 2008

Kaylee and Aubree got their ears pierced

Here is the finished product! So cute!
We thought we should get a picture with the "dude" as Jaynee would call him, that pierced their ears. He was so patient with all the kids. There were a total of 9 kids (I think) watching this happen. Amy had all hers except Mandy, but she had two extras with her. Then I had all mine. So, needless to say, they had a very supportive crowd and the guy gave them all suckers afterward.
They were both so brave. The pictures tell all!
Jo wanted to hold my hand the whole time. Notice how she is squeezing it!
I think she was almost ready to burst from the anticipation at this point!
AHHHH! The finished result! SHe has been looking forward to this day for years. We got it done today so that they can switch out their earings on their birthdays. (they both have late Nov. birthdays.)
This picture is classic!!! I love it! Drama Queen.