Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"Let's finish the basement"

I have a hallway! It is really weird how things look once they are up. I just didn't picture it to look this way. Pretty fun though!
This is a view of the utility closet and the partially framed storage closet.
I was working on my primary music time late Saturday night, and being the supportive husband that he is, was down there talking to me. The next thing I know, he is sound asleep on the floor next to his newly framed utility closet! Pretty funny! I will keep posting pictures on the progress of this huge project he has so willingly undertaken!
Poor Cam. Seriously! He puts in a whole day of work, comes home and plays with the girls, helps get them to bed and then works on the basement that I feel we so badly need! He worked most of the day on Saturday and now we officially have a hallway, and a framed utility closet, and a partially framed storage room. There have been too many Sunday mornings when I have woken up to no hot water! (Friends of the girls who like to play with the "little circular turny thing" on the water heater!-I know it is not my own kids because I have scared them to death about playing near it-Emmie is convinced that if she touches it, she will light the house on fire!!!-oh well, whatever works!?)