Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Jaynee and Casey!

Jaynee and cousin Casey share the 27th of July as their birthday. Jaynee turned 2 and Casey turned 8. The night was spent at Amy's place. It started with a baseball game with Grandpa.
Andrew wacking the ball.
I had to put this picture on the blog. It reminded me of my grandpa (my dad's side). As dad winds up, he does this huge wind up and then switches his hand and pitches it behind his back. As a little girl I used to think this was so funny, and now it is just as funny for me to watch dad do it to my own kids.


Then we had a pinata. Here is Kaylee giving it a whirl-she actually hit it really hard!
Jaynee decided that hitting the pinata was not for her. She went after her uncle Carter and gave him a good whack! I was video taping at the time and just about dropped the camera! It was so funny. She was first to hit it cause she was the youngest, and she had never done a pinata before. Everyone was telling her to hit it, so I guess she decided that "it" was Carter!
Jaynee loves puzzles.
Casey and Jaynee's cakes. Erin made Casey's baseball cake. Mine is the simple pink one because that is Jaynees favorite(well at least it is the only color that she really knows!)
Blowing out "all" those candles. She actually did it-although I thing she may have had help from sisters-the picture tells all!
"Papa" and Jaynee sharing cake. Jaynee loves to share food with grandpa and vise versa!
Only a grandpa!!!

Uncle Wado giving the birthday girl kisses. Look at her big cheeser grin!