Friday, June 27, 2008

Daisy the dog

This was the initial surprise. Their faces are perfect!
This is what she did when we tried to put her down. I was starting
to wonder if she was crippled! I think she was just so nervous to be away from familiar people and things. She was bouncing around like a rabbit about 20 minutes later.


This is where she rode home. She found a little crevice between Emmie and Jaynee's seats.
Shelly Haslem is to blame for us having a dog!!!Two weeks ago we watched her little dog Maisy. I just loved having her around. She was my little shadow, and I actually slept better having her there. So, I called Cam and told him that I think it is time to start looking. I looked that day and found this little puppy in overton Nevada (between Las Vegas and Mesquite). So we picked her up on the way back from Vegas and surprised the kids at the in-laws with the puppy. They named her Daisy but Emmie said she'll call her fluffy!? Anyway, we are in the middle of house training! She really is a good dog. She is only 11 weeks old and loves to be around the girls. She pretty much sleeps on their heads!!! I am happy we have her and hope to be able to make great family memories with her as I did with my dog while growing up. So thank you Shelly for helping me make the jump into this new adventure. My kids have wanted a dog since the day they were born!