Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Moose Twists

Serioulsy Kaylee, can you smile normal for just ONE picture?


So since daddy is out of town, we decided to have a little "girl" time and make their hair curly for church on mothers day (yes, Cam is out of town for mothers day!!! for the second year in a row-but that is another story. However, while I am on this tangent, I will give him full props for his gifts this year! He surpised me with a pedicure and a full length mirror. Not that I love to look at myself, but up until now, I have stood on a folding chair in our hallway and looked in my kids bathroom mirror. Ha! Ha! Ya gotta do what you gotta do! Anyway, he came home with this giant mirror and had in mounted on the wall before he had to leave. So, even though he had to travel this week, I guess I will forgive him and enjoy my pedicure when he gets home!) ok-so we put thier hair in twists, and my girls have nick-named them moose twists. I only got the finished picture of Jaynee cuase I was in too much of a hurry on Sunday morning trying to get them all out the door. Needless to say, I had a good laugh when I took hers out! I just had to try it, but on such baby fine hair-you can see the result. Kaylee's and Emmie's turned out cute. So we just wet her hair down, threw it up in piggys and headed to church.