Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bouncin baby bunnies

My friend has baby bunnies (9 of them!!) and was nice enough to invite us over to play with them. They were the cutest things ever. I was ALMOST convinced on taking one home with us until I came to and realized I am still not ready for a pet, partially because of the Jaynee bug! She was so excited she could hardly even contain herself! She was squeeling with all her might and stealing everyone else's bunnies that they were holding.

Need you wonder why I said "bouncin'? She was picking them up as fast as she was dropping them!

Kaylee of course was in heaven. This little girl may very well be the reason we have family pets (when I finally give in and let her have her way! Shelly how do you do it?)
Emmie was pretty brave. She was holding one that kept scratching her arm, but she loved it and followed it all over the yard. Thanks Diane for this experience! We loved it and my girls are already asking to go back!